July 6, 2017
We transform your rides, runs, hikes and other activities into 3D printed works of art!
Have you taken part in an epic bike ride? Or run up and down an enormous mountain (you crazy person!) Maybe you’ve raced the entire length of an island, or even a country?
Why not get a tangible reminder of your achievement for posterity?
We can take your GPS data and turn it into a real world 3D model that you can touch and admire in all its glory.
- Makes an ideal gift for your favorite cyclist, runner, triathlete or hiker
- Relive the exhilaration of your adventures in miniature form!
- Looks great – the more epic the route, the more epic the print!
- Eye catching and interesting
- Printed using bio-active thermoplastic derived from renewable sources
- If it’s thrown away, it’s biodegradable (although, you really wouldn’t want to throw it away!)
Our prints are available in a variety of colours.
If you don’t have any GPS data, you can create your own route using the Strava Route Builder (Strava account required) or you can use one of the many other GPS route creation tools available online.
Contact us if you need any advice on how to create a route for uploading.